Glassblowing professionals in Porvoo
Lasilaite Oy (Ltd.) has to this day acquired several years of experience as an active glassblowing workshop in Porvoo, Finland. Glass blowing is a versatile craft and in-tune with customer needs.
We manufacture and repair equipment made from borosilicate and quartz glass according to customer designs. We also provide general laboratory equipment for glass products. Our co-operation within the making of various glass blowing and industrial policies together with other enterprises in Germany and the UK, among others, allow for us to provide a wide range of services.
We import laboratory equipment and supplies such as:
- RHEOTEK's viscosity machines and baths.
- Normag Labor-und Prozesstechnik's reaction vessels and distillation devices.
- Water distillers provided by Hamilton Laboratoryglass.
- Rötzmeier's safety jars and jerry cans for solvents and other hazardous fluids.
- Norell's NMR sample tubes.
We provide you with glass products such as:
- Special glass containers for laboratories and industries
- Glassblowing services for laboratories and industries
- Repair of glass equipment
- Glass capillary viscose metres (PSL)
- NMR tubes (Norell)
A wide range of laboratory glassware
We will provide you the best in the field of laboratory glass products:
- Duran Group GmbH
- Lenz Laborglas GmbH & Co. KG
- Normag Labor und Prozesstechnik GmbH
Contact Us for more information, or check out our products!